How to use remoteDeposit
With remoteDeposit, you can safely make check deposits at any time from any location. Just follow these simple steps and save your time and gas by making your deposit remotely.
- Endorse the back of the check and include the account number and suffix you would like to deposit the check into.
- Take a high quality scan or picture of the front and back of the check and save it as a pdf or jpg file.
- Complete the Secure remoteDeposit Form (below) attaching the images (front and back) of the check.
- Accept our terms and conditions and press the "Deposit My Check!" button.
- Retain the original check until you receive an email confirming that your deposit has been processed.
Please note that checks received after 2:00pm EST may not be processed and loan payments may not be made until the following business day.